You must read and agree to these terms and conditions before you can post a listing on Sublease.com. Please read them carefully then click on the "I agree" button to continue.
1. By creating a listing on Sublease.com, (the "Service"), you become a Client of Sublease.com and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the "Agreement"). This Agreement is subject to change by Sublease.com at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each current Client.
2. During the process of creating the listing on the Service, your credit card will be automatically charged for each month of service according to the price and billing terms at the time the listing was initially created. For all Clients except Executive Suite Operators, the current fee is $19.99 per listing per month for the first listing, $12.99 per month for each additional listing. Brokers, owners and executive suite operators with many listings can contact us to set up a corporate account different pricing options.
3. Unless and until this Agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, Client hereby authorizes the Service to charge Client's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of keeping the listing active on the Service. Client hereby further authorizes the Service to charge Client's credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products and/or services provided by Sublease.com. Your Sublease account may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Client must promptly inform Sublease.com of the following: changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service: changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until Sublease.com is notified, by electronic or conventional mail, or by telephone at 310-566-7366, or 310-566-7368, of a breach in security, the Client will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service. Upon request, Clients will be given access to billing records that support charges for use of the Service.
4. Payment for the appropriate services will be made by automatic credit card debit. Members will be automatically renewed for successive one (1) month terms or for the original term, if greater, until termination of the listing.
5. Subscription to the Service may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either Sublease.com or the Subscriber upon notification of the other by deletion or de-activation on the web site, electronic or conventional mail to Sublease.com, or by the telephone, using the numbers noted in #3. The Client will be charged for the entire month within which the termination takes place (there are no partial month charges), but will not be charged again until Client re-activates the listing or creates a new listing.
6. Clients are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of the Client areas of the Service is through a combination of an ID and password. Each Client must keep its password strictly confidential. Please remember your password!! For security reasons, Sublease.com will not release passwords to anyone other than the Client for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
7. If Client posts any images or pictures with its listing, it hereby represents that it has the absolute right to post such images or pictures and those rights are not restricted by a media company, photographic company, or other listing service. Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sublease.com, RENTV Classifieds, Inc, and RENTV.COM, INC. for any and all expenses, fees and penalties related to any claims made as a result of the inappropriate use of photos and images on the Service by Client.
8. No warranty is made by Sublease.com regarding the performance of the Service in terms of the amount of calls or leads generated. No warranty is made by Sublease.com regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the Service, and Sublease.com hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: 1) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services; 2) any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
9. Any liability of Sublease.com, RENTV Classifieds, Inc, or RENTV.COM, Inc. including, without limitation, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the Client to Sublease.com for the preceding six months. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
10. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted by Sublease.com and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Sublease.com, inc. unless otherwise stated in this Agreement.
11. Client hereby warrants and represents that it has the legal authority to create the listing because it is either (1) the owner of the property, (2) tenant with an existing lease for the property, (3) an employee working for either (1) or (2), or (4) a leasing agent hired by (1) or (2) to market the property in the listing. Sublease shall have the right, but not the legal obligation, to immediately remove information posted by those without legal authority to do so and that person, company or entity shall be liable and hold Sublease harmless for damages caused by any information posted without legal authority.
12. Client agrees not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, misleading, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any federal, state, or local law is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement. Sublease.com shall have the right, but not the responsibility, to remove such material or language immediately and without prior notice to Client.
13. Clients agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, users of the Service to buy or sell any products or services through the Service, other than the space in the listing or other paid advertising, without prior written consent. Clients are responsible for information they send, or display, through the Service even if a claim should arise after termination of the service.
14. There is no mechanism provided by the Service for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the Services for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient (s) to read. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into this Service can and may be read by the operators of the Service, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
15. Notices by Sublease.com to Clients may be given by means of electronic messages through the service, by a general posting on the Service, or by conventional mail or email.
All questions, complaints, or notices to Sublease.com by means of electronic message must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All questions, complaints, notices or correspondences to Sublease.com by conventional mail must be sent to:
c/o RENTV Classifieds, Inc.
13101 Washington Blvd #219
Los Angeles, CA 90066
16. The Client hereby warrants and represents that he/she is over the age of 18 and, in all respects, is qualified and competent to enter into this Agreement.
17. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Client and Sublease.com regarding the use of the Service, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings and writings, and may be amended only upon notice by Sublease.com to Client(s). Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its terminations. The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California.
I have read and I understand these terms & conditions and I am signing up as a Client of Sublease.com.
(For those signing a print-out of this Agreement, fax back to 310-414-0444)